When you become part of our exceptional team at Lakewood in Richmond, Va, you’ll have the satisfaction of knowing your work actually makes a difference.
Employment here, including Assisted Living, Skilled Nursing home and senior living jobs in Richmond, Va, means you’ll become part of the extraordinary lives of the people who live here and a passionate, close-knit team of professionals who provide support from all levels of the organization. As we constantly seek to learn and to improve our services, your ideas and input will be openly valued and respected. You’ll have opportunities to give back to the greater community. And you’ll grow in two of the strongest sectors of the employment market — healthcare and hospitality.
Current job openings at Lakewood include:
Healthcare-schedules includes every other weekend
- Healthcare-LPN Charge Nurse Part-time & Full-time positions
- Healthcare- CNAs All Shifts Available Part-time and Full-time.
- Assisted Living LPN Charge Nurse Part-time
- Assisted Living CNA Part-time- All shifts
- Memory Support CNA
- Dining- Cafe Server; Full Time
- Healthcare/Assisted Living- Dietary Aides Full-Time and Part-Time
- Main Dining Room Servers Full Time and Part Time
- Cooks; Full Time and Part Time
- Housekeeper- Full-Time
- Floor Tech- Full-Time
- Laundry Aide- Full-Time
- Maintenance Tech- Full-Time
- Program Assistant- Part-Time
Come make a meaningful career out of caring as part of our dynamic community where your contributions will be recognized.
If you have any questions about current or future job openings, please call us at 804-729-5563 , and we’ll be happy to discuss your career opportunities at Lakewood. If you are interested in any of our current openings, please complete the following three forms and email them directly to email@example.com. Applicants will need to save the file before completing and submitting the form.
Our exceptional community provides all the quality, comfort and superior hospitality our residents expect and deserve. What’s more, we offer great benefits, like career development, tuition reimbursement and financial incentives that you deserve as well — all within a diverse and fun work environment. Full-time employee benefits include:
- Paid time off
- Health, dental, life insurance and long-term disability
- Employee Assistance Program
- 403(b) retirement plan
- Clinical staff receive shift differential pay
- All staff members have use of our pool and exercise room facilities