The Lakewood leadership team continues to thank you for your patience as COVID-19 cases are reported in the community.
New Positive Results to Report Are as Follows:
• One healthcare resident who resides on the second floor, second hall of the Health Services Building
• Two independent living team members from culinary services
• Two environmental services team members
• Two rehab team members
• One assisted living team member who works in the Rose Building
• One healthcare team member who works in the Health Services Building
Visitation for the Rose Building’s first floor can occur in resident rooms. Family members can contact Catherine Chappell at 804-521-9187 or [email protected] to schedule safe visitation.
Lakewood is still following the protocols from the January 6 and January 17 memo for the Health Services Building. Visitors are asked to check-in at the nurse’s stations for proper protective equipment.
All COVID-19 positive residents and team members are quarantined and anyone who is identified as having close contact will be contacted directly.
The Virginia Department of Health (VDH) has been notified of the positive cases. The Lakewood team continues to follow all VDH recommendations to prevent the spread of the virus.
Please stay tuned to the Lakewood blog at https://www.lakewoodwestend.org/blog/ for up-to-date communications.